Articles will include these topics and more: Organic Concepts and the Organic Industry, Fair Trade, Organic Fabrics, Organic Cotton, Organic Wool, Hemp, Bamboo, and Flax.
If you have any specific questions that you’d like answered with an article to provide some detailed explanation, please send them to us through the Contact Us page.
- Certifications and Guides
- Bamboo – Luxurious and Practical for Clothes, Towels, and Sheets
- Where Are Organic Cotton, Bamboo, and Hemp Grown?
- Organic Fabrics – Making the Progression from Organic Food to Fiber
- Bamboo Clothing Caution
- Organic Wool – Organic Pastures, Healthy Processing, and No Sheep Dipping
- Organic vs Non-organic Cotton Farming
- Hemp – The New, Old Fiber Makes a Comeback for Clothes, Fabrics, and Home Furnishings
- Rayon, Modal, and Tencel – Environmental Friends or Foes
- Q&A: Is There Something Inherently Unsustainable About Clothes Made From Non-Organic Crops And Fabrics? After All Cotton Is “Natural” Isn’t It?
- Hemp – What Makes It Eco Friendly?
- Tests Reveal High Chemical Levels In Kids’ Bodies