Shipping Within the United States
Why Do Orders With More Than One Item Sometimes Ship In Multiple Packages?
Some customers wonder why they may receive multiple shipments when ordering more than one item. The reason is that the items are from different manufacturers.
Our items are shipped directly from the manufacturers’ warehouses to you to reduce our “carbon footprint” with lower transportation miles. Instead of our receiving the items then shipping them out again, they are shipped only one time, directly to you. Therefore, even for multiple packages, they have arrived have arrived with fewer transportation miles and less energy used.
However, be assured we only charge you for one shipping charge as if all the packages came from one location.
You create additional mileage and cost savings for yourself. You saved all those miles you would have driven to find the items at different stores. With the price of fuel, you may even have saved enough to cover the shipping fee. In addition, you save sales tax (unless you live in Missouri).
General Shipping Policies
- SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $149 by Ground shipping within the contiguous U.S. excluding large items such as furniture, mattresses, etc. If an order does not qualify for Free Shipping then shipping and handling charges apply, unless otherwise specified.
- We generally ship the large majority of items on business days within 2 days of order placement except where noted on individual item pages. Business hours/days for shipping purposes DO NOT include weekends or holidays. This also means that any form of expedited shipping, for example, 2 Day or 3 Day shipping, does NOT include weekends and holidays for receipt of shipment. At times, processing may take up to three business days before your items are shipped, depending on the availability of the item, the time you place the order, credit verification, warehouse movement, brief periods of restocking, or other considerations. Yes It’s Organic will contact the customer if an extended delay beyond 4 days will occur before your items are shipped.
- Orders CANNOT be cancelled or modified once the order is placed due to processing activities that start immediately. Please verify all shipping and billing information before submitting your order. Contact Customer Service at the number shown at the bottom of this page or by using the Contact Us page to resolve any mistakes. Resolution will be subject to additional charges if applicable.
- Orders that contain a bad shipping address and are shipped back to us can be reshipped to the customer. However an additional shipping and handling fee (equal to the original shipping and handling charges plus a second handling charge) will apply. In order to prevent this circumstance from occurring please verify all shipping and billing information before placing your order.
- Orders are not binding until payment has been accepted and verified. We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal. All prices are listed in US Dollars unless otherwise indicated. All applicable state, local, federal, and international taxes and fees apply and will be clearly displayed during checkout.
- All delivery timeframes are estimates and not guaranteed. Delivery days include every day except weekends and holidays. All domestic orders (contiguous United States) have a 4-8 business day delivery (processing plus shipping) time. States and territories outside the contiguous U.S. have a 9-13 business day delivery (processing plus shipping) time. All International orders have a 2-8 week delivery time. These estimates are based on the item being in stock. If you need special considerations, please call Customer Service at the number shown at the bottom of this page or by using the Contact Us page. We’ll try to accommodate your needs. Additional charges may apply.
- If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, you may return it for a full refund within 14 days of receipt. Shipping is not refundable and you will bear the cost of return shipping. Shipping is refundable if we ship the wrong item or the item is defective. See our Return Policy page.
- Before returning, you must first obtain a return authorization within 14 days of delivery. You can request one by using the Contact Us page or calling Customer Service at the number shown at the bottom of this page. Items must be returned in the condition in which they arrived and in their original packaging.
- Shipping methods: We generally ship with USPS (the U.S. Post Office) or UPS however even if UPS is specified some shipments may be shipped by USPS or Fedex. If you must use one specific carrier because of delivery services to your location, please specify in the “Comments” box during checkout.
- If an item is out of stock or back ordered Yes It’s Organic will contact the customer for guidance on proceeding with the order.
If an item ordered is out of stock, the customer will be notified by email and given the choice of putting the order on backorder to wait for the restock of the item, substituting another item, or canceling the order.
International Shipping Policy (Outside the United States)
We only ship within the United States.