We’re Going the Extra Mile to Make this Affordable for Our Customers because
Everyone Whose Purchased has Loved this Furniture!
Style your home or office with the simple, nature-inspired pieces from the Legare sustainable bamboo furniture collection. The ready-to-assemble, sturdy plywood pieces are carefully cut and designed to lock together for hardware-free construction. You’ll have fun building each furniture piece in minutes!
Versatile pieces like bookcases and desks double as office furniture, bedroom furniture or even living room furniture. Straight and corner desks feature additions and extensions to link multiple work spaces or add functionality to one. Limitless configurations give you the freedom to design your own space. You’ll find all the sustainable bamboo furniture options below or visit the individual item pages for more details and images.
- Patented Fun-To-Assemble™ design allows amazing 3-minute assembly – no tools, no hardware, no problem.
- Reversible panels are finished on both sides to provide many years of dependable use – allowing Ready-To-Assemble furniture with the industry’s strongest 10-year limited warranty direct from the manufacturer.
- True Functionality – Desks and office furniture with expandable modular systems and flexible asymmetric installation offer workspace solutions to fit any home, student, or office environment.
- Despite its fast assembly, Legare furniture is incredibly stable. The Sustainable “Moso” bamboo plywood furniture utilizes a locking-tab design to provide exceptional strength and durability.
- Desks and office furniture have clean transitional designs with full-size privacy panels, wire-management cable routing, and ergonomic curvilinear surfaces.
- Bookcases feature wire-management cable routing for an organized, clutter-free look.
- Precision-engineered, computer-controlled automated manufacturing, coupled with extremely freight-efficient flat-packaging, enables remarkable price value.
Each eco-friendly furniture piece features a beautiful, golden-amber finish from a non-toxic kiln process and is laminated using E1 grade VOC-free adhesives (see explanation below). In fact, the kiln process uses the waste material from the making of the plywood for its heat source.
This page allows you to select the following and add them to your cart at one time:
a) the principal piece of furniture that you want to own
b) all additional shelves and accessories
c) additional furniture pieces to make a collection
Be sure to
a) select any appropriate options
b) change the quantity if necessary
c) check the box to the right of the quantity so it shows a checkmark for the items that you want to own.
- Sustainable Bamboo Office Corner Desk 47 by 47 Inches
- Sustainable Bamboo 60-Inch Straight Desk With Shelves
- Sustainable Bamboo 36-Inch Hutch
- Sustainable Bamboo 29-Inch Top Accessory Desk Shelf
- Sustainable Bamboo Office Desk Peninsula With Shelf
- Sustainable Bamboo Wide 5-Shelf Bookcase
Lift Gate Delivery. This type of delivery is similar to the Standard Delivery with the added feature of a lift gate. With this type of delivery the driver will lower the product via hydraulic lift gate to the curbside or driveway (where permitted). The customer is responsible for the item from that point. The drivers are not permitted to bring the product any further.
Standard Delivery. The most common method of shipping for most furniture orders. For all items, except the Desks, standard delivery is UPS Ground and they will bring the package(s) to your door.
For the Desks, if you are not an office location with workers available to offload your package(s), then we suggest you select the “Inside Delivery” option for a very nominal additional charge.
If you do not select the Inside Delivery option, the standard delivery means the Corner Desks are brought to the curb only and the customer MUST bring the items inside your office or home. Specifically, it is the responsibility of the customer to offload the product from the truck. The driver will bring the product to the back of the truck, cut the banding and hand the boxes down to you. We recommend having someone available to assist you as the drivers are not permitted to offload the shipment. The weights for each product are listed under the “Dimensions” line in the description field to help you make this decision.
Front Door Delivery (Option). The delivery person will take the package to the Front Door of your building on a ground floor. (Includes a maximum of 3 steps to get to the front door.) If you choose this option, be sure to describe the facilities in the Comments section during checkout. For example, tell us all details that we should know in regard to level from the street to the front door or if any steps are involved to get to the front door.
Specify the Correct Delivery Location: Residential or Business. The term “Residential” means all private and non-commercial sites, and commercial establishments and businesses that are not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours, including private residences, apartments, farms, churches, schools, camps, mini-storages and other such locations not generally recognized as commercial business locations.
Deliveries occur only on weekdays – Monday thru Friday. Deliveries are not possible on weekends or public holidays.
Customers in Hawaii and Alaska – Shipping costs can vary widely to theses states so we will advise you on actual costs before finalizing your submitted order.
E1 is a set of regulations for environmentally acceptable performance created by the European Union in Brussels. It’s the most stringent rating system for furniture products in the world. This system rates furniture according to the amount of chemicals used in the manufacturing process, the degree of dangerous off-gassing of formaldehyde and other toxic gasses, and the source of base materials used.
Each product is then assigned a rating with E1 being the best rating with zero off-gassing and E5 being the worst with significant off-gassing. VOCs are Volatile Organic Compounds that vaporize into the air and are considered unhealthy to breathe.
Although rare, small cracks may sometimes be present and are considered normal in laminated Bamboo boards. These cracks, if present, will not be over 1/32” in width and will not affect the structural integrity of the furniture. New Bamboo may have a slightly grassy scent which should dissipate over time.